About Beat Fixx
Since 2008, Beat Fixx has been providing professional drum editing services to musicians and studios worldwide.
The service is ideal for home, project and pro studios that may not have the time or resources to do the corrections themselves, or prefer not to.
Effective and natural quantizing techniques take time to master, spend a few hours editing drums the wrong way and you’ll understand why this is a great deal.
Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions, or if you'd like to get started.
Outline Of The Process
* Contact us by email or prepay using buttons on the right.
* Prepare your tracks for transfer as outlined below.
* Transfer files with Dropbox, WeTransfer, Gobbler, Google Drive, etc
* When editing is completed an MP3 will be sent to you to proof for errors or glitches.
* If there are any further corrections contact us and we will correct ASAP.
* Fixxed files will be uploaded when all payments have been made.
How long does it take?
You can expect corrected tracks within a day. Less than 24 hours is typical for 2 songs including transfers.
Preparing for transfer to Beat Fixx
* 16 or 24 bit files, WAV or AIFF for all drum tracks.
* All files must be labeled: Kick, Snare, etc.
* Takes should be comped first (one complete performance of the song). Comping is combining the best parts of each take. We can comp for an additional fee.
* Consolidate/render each track to start at the same starting point. This is essential to maintaining phase coherency.
* Include a stereo guide track, a rhythm guitar or something played to the metronome.
* If there are tempo or meter changes, include a MIDI file for each song.
* After exporting the audio files, use ZIP or RAR compression on the folder to greatly reduce file size and simplify transfer.
What clients are saying about Beat Fixx
All editing is manual, not automatic for the best sound quality with minimal atifacts and stretching.
Drum Editing - $75/song
Best quality editing for full drum kit.
Bass and Guitar Pocketing - $10/each
Aligning other instruments to the drums and to each other creating a tight powerful performance.
Percussion - $15/each
Shakers, tambourine, bongos, congas, bells and glocks aligned to grid or other reference.
Drums to MIDI conversion - $20/song
Accurate drum to MIDI conversion for your drum performance. (kick, snare, toms only).
Drum Comping - $40/song
Comping is taking the best parts of each take to create a master take. Not sure how? Transfer all the files, we'll take care of it.
Note: Advance payment is optional
Contact for full details.
Save time and send me files right now with We Transfer or Gobbler.